Neil Pryde Canadian Masters Windsurfing Championship 2018
August 3 to 6, 2018
1. The Canadian Masters Windsurfing Championship is organized by the Canadian Masters Windsurfing Association in conjunction with Club Multivoile 4 Saisons.
2. LOCATION AND HOST: All racing will be hosted by the CMWA at the Club Multivoile 4 Saisons, Trois-Rivières, QC. (www.multivoile.com). Contact: Suzanne Roberge, email@example.com
3. LODGING: Suggested motel – La Porte de la Mauricie, 4 boulevard Sainte-Anne Ouest, Louiseville, QC, 819-228-9434. Camping available on site – $25/tent; $30/camper. A few beds in the dormitory can also be available. Call 819-377-5454 to reserve.
4. RULES: The event will be governed by The Racing Rules of Sailing (RRS) of Word Sailing (ISAF) 2017-2020 including Appendix B, the prescriptions of Sail Canada (formerly CYA), and the Sailing Instructions.
5.ENTRIES: To be eligible for the CMWA Championship trophies, Canadian participants must be members of the Canadian Masters Windsurfing Association. International participants welcome.
ENTRY FEE: Full Weekend Package $175 (youth $100) before June 30 or $200 (youth $120) after June 30. Includes: racing, t-shirt, Friday night reception, Saturday & Sunday dinners and 3 lunches.
Racing package: $90, includes racing and 3 lunches only (or $110 after June 30).
Full meal-only package for spouses & guests (2 dinners and 3 lunches): $110
Lunches only $60; Saturday dinner $25; Sunday dinner $25.
6. DISCIPLINES: Course racing (Raceboards, D2, Formula, RS:X, Kona, Bic Techno 293, others). Long distance and slalom if wind permits. Separate Kona and D2 starts if a minimum of 5 participants.
7. EQUIPMENT: Equipment shall be as listed above in no. 6,
governed by the rules of each class. Any slalom event will be open and unlimited.
Sponsors so far:
To register for this event, please print, fill and send the form (pdf) below or register online and pay with PayPal.