Neil Pryde Canadian Masters Windsurfing Championship 2018
August 3 to 6, 2018
1. The Canadian Masters Windsurfing Championship is organized by the Canadian Masters Windsurfing Association in conjunction with Club Multivoile 4 Saisons.
2. LOCATION AND HOST: All racing will be hosted by the CMWA at the Club Multivoile 4 Saisons, Trois-Rivières, QC. (www.multivoile.com). Contact: Suzanne Roberge, email@example.com
3. LODGING: Suggested motel – La Porte de la Mauricie, 4 boulevard Sainte-Anne Ouest, Louiseville, QC, 819-228-9434. Camping available on site – $25/tent; $30/camper. A few beds in the dormitory can also be available. Call 819-377-5454 to reserve.
4. RULES: The event will be governed by The Racing Rules of Sailing (RRS) of Word Sailing (ISAF) 2017-2020 including Appendix B, the prescriptions of Sail Canada (formerly CYA), and the Sailing Instructions.
5.ENTRIES: To be eligible for the CMWA Championship trophies, Canadian participants must be members of the Canadian Masters Windsurfing Association. International participants welcome.
ENTRY FEE: Full Weekend Package $175 (youth $100) before June 30 or $200 (youth $120) after June 30. Includes: racing, t-shirt, Friday night reception, Saturday & Sunday dinners and 3 lunches.
Racing package: $100, includes racing and 3 lunches only (or $120 after June 30).
Full meal-only package for spouses & guests (2 dinners and 3 lunches): $110
Lunches only $60; Saturday dinner $25; Sunday dinner $25.
6. DISCIPLINES: Course racing (Raceboards, D2, Formula, RS:X, Kona, Bic Techno 293, others). Long distance and slalom if wind permits. Separate Kona and D2 starts if a minimum of 5 participants.
7. EQUIPMENT: Equipment shall be as listed above in no. 6,
governed by the rules of each class. Any slalom event will be open and unlimited.
Sponsors so far:
Windsurfing Now Magazine
Bonaire Windsurf Place
Lac Bay Villa
Mae Productions Inc
To register for this event, please print, fill and send the form (pdf) below or register online and pay with PayPal.