The Britannia Yacht Club has officially cancelled the 2020 National Capital Regatta which means our annual championship is also officially cancelled. We hope to be able to hold the Fall Get-Together, September 11-13 but stay tuned for further news as the summer progresses. In the meantime, stay safe and healthy and enjoy your summer close to home!
The Board of Directors has decided to CANCEL the Spring Windsurfing Weekend (June 12-14). The annual championship is also probably cancelled but official decision will come at a later date. Thank you for your understanding and stay safe and healthy.
The Board of Directors has decided to put on hold the Spring Windsurfing Weekend (June 12-14) until we know if we can gather together socially. We are not cancelling at this point in time and will revisit our decision in May. Thank you for your understanding and stay safe and healthy.
The 2020 CMWA Championship will be held at the Britannia Yacht Club on July 11-12 in conjunction with the National Capital Regatta. More information at a later date.