Covid-19 – CMWA Events Update

The Board of Directors has decided to put on hold the Spring Windsurfing Weekend (June 12-14) until we know if we can gather together socially. We are not cancelling at this point in time and will revisit our decision in May. Thank you for your understanding and stay safe and healthy.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *